The task is no less than:
• in the execution time of a few seconds of financial transactions to identify fraud suspect operations and to intervene in a preventative manner;
• to manage that with the conjuction of actions performed on multiple channels the fraud can be detectable;
• to monitor the events and their contextuality based on detailed information;
• in a process controlled way to support the investigation of suspicious cases by providing information;
• and, last but not least, to inform the customer about suspicious events in real time.
The presentation demonstrates how T-Systems' fraud management solution solves the controversy between real-time response requirements and the complexity of fraud management functionalities.